Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3584.548 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,549,539 (E£ 9,638) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)