Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1716.985 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,412,495 (E£ 9,559) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)