Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 54818.398 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 201% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 213,745,151 (€3,899) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (34 minutes ago)