Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.427 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,569,307 (40,433₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)