Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40469.304 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,747,763 (£2,539) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)