Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3516.650 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 39% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,768,467 (12,446 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 195TL (38 minutes ago)