Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5362.549 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,046,806 (元12,316) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)