Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4919.506 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,443,687 (元11,473) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)