Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 571.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,706,115 (₨107,892) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)