Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.784 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,018,439 (₨109,031) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)