Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,476,693 (₨81,982) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)