Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.499 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,709,864 (₨102,341) in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)