Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 805.369 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,681,526 (Php81,555) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 4 hours ago)