Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 698.006 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,980,363 (Php87,364) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)