Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.142 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,882,163 (6,295,936 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)