Cost of living comparison between Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.303 IRR / CDF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 245% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 202,141,288 (5,725,972 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)