Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8300.727 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,560,992 (4,525 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)