Cost of living comparison between Lublin, Poland and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8009.939 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,354,003 (6,786 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)