Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7948.505 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,547,025 (5,604 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)