Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7851.117 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,145,248 (6,769 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)