Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 207.751 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 276% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 236,770,463 (1,139,686 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)