Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.500 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 228% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 209,852,760 (1,162,618 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)