Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34149.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,818,701 ($3,684) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)