Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,785,307 ($3,921) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)