Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2008.529 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,353,883 (Mex$ 33,036) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)