Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1858.635 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,170,558 (Mex$ 29,683) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)