Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2017.783 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,117,584 (Mex$ 33,759) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)