Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1861.288 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,560,140 (Mex$ 35,223) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)