Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2242.548 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,020,623 (Mex$ 39,250) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)