Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10741.974 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,793,475 (R$ 7,987) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)