Cost of living in London, Ontario, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26205.596 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London, Ontario (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,346,715 (C$4,134) in London, Ontario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)