Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.256 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,021,306 (1,603,562 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)