Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.166 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,596,200 (1,579,243 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)