Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.092 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 134,127,510 (1,695,851 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)