Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.298 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,694,781 (1,784,786 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (39 minutes ago)