Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,637,508 ($2,544) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)