Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,534,272 ($2,772) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (44 minutes ago)