Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 33460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,412,643 ($2,612) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (38 minutes ago)