Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36398.648 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,961,454 (€2,527) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)