Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,469,067 (€1,641) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (34 minutes ago)