Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,332,984 (€1,640) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)