Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 81% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,071,720 (€2,964) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)