Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3743.355 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,094,293 (28,075 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)