Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4430.141 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,380,429 (24,916 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)