Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4280.715 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,382,069 (21,815 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)