Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 38721.069 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,789,087 (£1,880) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)