Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 46041.081 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,984,019 (€2,476) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (37 minutes ago)