Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,113,036 (元5,565) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)