Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5090.987 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 41% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,757,053 (元7,220) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)