Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9642.409 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,475,966 (元10,915) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)