Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6586.479 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,183,822 (元10,352) in Linfen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)