Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.327 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,401,266 (₡ 1,419,955) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (25 minutes ago)