Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.808 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 92,381,307 (₡ 1,425,451) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (20 minutes ago)