Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,327,372 (€1,654) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)