Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 41788.258 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 69% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,951,620 (€2,655) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)