Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,002 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9938.829 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,338,872 (S/. 8,385) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)