Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,940 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10010.801 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,786,259 (S/. 5,073) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)