Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.357 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,948,612 (1,321,692 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)