Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.197 IRR / MWK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,289,446 (758,673 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (21 minutes ago)