Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6534.309 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,589,352 (元10,191) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)