Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5364.494 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,151,163 (元11,213) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)