Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.678 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 188% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 204,735,699 (3,319,441 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)