Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.128 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 175% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 197,653,947 (3,342,789 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (25 minutes ago)