Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.365 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 164% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 189,284,529 (3,418,830 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)