Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,832,523 (€2,217) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)