Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,565,395 (€1,531) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)