Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,499,087 (€2,385) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)