Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,738,909 (€2,551) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)