Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1096.323 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,638,588 (58,047 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)