Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1088.995 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,335,542 (60,914 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)