Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8192.247 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,612,569 (6,300 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)