Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8617.919 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,945,246 (6,724 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)