Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.011 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,013,158 (Php92,865) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (34 minutes ago)