Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 649.694 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,450,427 (Php85,349) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (38 minutes ago)