Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 88% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,302,640 (€3,150) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)