Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 120% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 150,105,574 (€3,262) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)