Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 39765.744 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,186,763 (€2,922) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)