Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 36445.783 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,730,141 (€1,694) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)