Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,243,051 (€2,815) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)