Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,727,587 (€2,138) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)