Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34145.236 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,980,077 (€2,459) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)