Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36349.417 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,434,844 (€2,185) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (41 minutes ago)