Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 860.076 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,472,198 (RD$ 76,124) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)