Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 711.809 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,502,741 (RD$ 86,403) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)