Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 765.718 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,349,138 (RD$ 78,814) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)