Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 850.023 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,541,816 (RD$ 70,047) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)