Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 698.145 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,292,025 (RD$ 46,254) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)