Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 114,601,251 (€2,326) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)