Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,317,210 (€2,692) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)