Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 46211.321 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,583,400 (€2,393) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (37 minutes ago)