Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5184.932 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,669,354 (元12,665) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)