Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 326.036 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,978,328 (₨144,089) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (43 minutes ago)