Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.827 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,746,287 (₨167,929) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 3 hours ago)